24 Oct 2010

Quote of Thought - Water Recap

I don't remember how old I was when I learned that water is not supposed to have a taste. I grew up in a town that was surrounded by oil refineries and heavy industry, basically learning that water that tasted like chemicals and metals was normal.

Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins, CEO of Green for All 
This "city child syndrome" isn't water-specific, it also applies to other issues. We take money and food from our parents for granted, we think that having a bad government is normal, we complaint about food price but we waste food, we print and write on papers as if they grow on trees.

Dear friends, I'm not playing serious here. Even Captain MacTavish in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 said:
Make it count, these things don't grow on trees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment